Simone, a first-year Northwestern University student, suffered a case of apparent myocarditis-induced heart failure on Sunday, May 16.— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) June 14, 2021
Despite extraordinary measures to save her, including a heart transplant, she died Friday morning at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
Now her parents are struggling to understand what happened to Simone – and why they had no idea the Covid vaccines might cause myocarditis.— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) June 14, 2021
“I lost my only daughter,” Kraimer said Sunday night. “I never thought I’d have to give up my daughter for the greater good of society.”
Doctors appear to have repeatedly missed signals as Simone’s condition worsened in the two weeks following her second shot – before she abruptly crashed.— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) June 14, 2021
In mid-May, Israel was reporting high rates of cases of mRNA vaccine-related myocarditis in young people.
But in the United States, vaccinations had just been opened for 12-15 year-olds – and @cdcgov played down the myocarditis risk in young people.— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) June 14, 2021
In a statement May 17, the day after Simone died, the CDC reported that it had found “relatively few reports of myocarditis to date…”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?