Cru trainings promote anti-white, anti-American rhetoric
Damning Report details how CRT has taken over the Campus Crusade for Christ.
- Explosive 174-page report details problems at Cru including Critical Race Theory & shaming Donald Trump voters.
- Report contains first-hand accounts of Leftward Drift of Cru as it embraced Critical Race Theory.
- Report details anti-Trump political views fostered by Cru trainings, Bible studies.
- Cru staffers felt guilty for being white following Cru events.
- Cru Trainings promoted White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo, How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Xendi, The Heart of Whiteness by Robert Jensen, and The Color of Compromise by Jemar Tisby.
- Cru required radical Woke trainings prompting alarm among donors.