US intelligence found that three researchers at a lab in Wuhan, China, became sick with COVID-19 symptoms in November 2019 and sought hospital care, The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.
News of the information, which The Journal said was included in a US intelligence report, comes as some experts call for a reevaluation of whether the coronavirus pandemic was triggered by an accident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The Journal said the new details added to information from a State Department fact sheet issued in the last days of President Donald Trump’s administration. It added that officials familiar with the report did not agree on the strength of the evidence found.
The Trump administration publicly floated the idea of a lab leak, with numerous high-level officials embracing the theory.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’