US intelligence found that three researchers at a lab in Wuhan, China, became sick with COVID-19 symptoms in November 2019 and sought hospital care, The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.
News of the information, which The Journal said was included in a US intelligence report, comes as some experts call for a reevaluation of whether the coronavirus pandemic was triggered by an accident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The Journal said the new details added to information from a State Department fact sheet issued in the last days of President Donald Trump’s administration. It added that officials familiar with the report did not agree on the strength of the evidence found.
The Trump administration publicly floated the idea of a lab leak, with numerous high-level officials embracing the theory.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- 27 U.S. Air Force Pilots Resign Over Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Why did Scotland experience a spike in infant deaths? Why Is Nobody Interested?
- Deja Vu All Over Again — WHO meets to discuss new, ‘heavily mutated’ COVID-19 variant
- Eamus, Brandon! The Car Shortage Is About To Get A Whole Lot Worse
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?