39-year-old model, Malaysian Olympic archer die days after COVID vaccines
British fashion model Stephanie Dubois suffered a blood clot days after vaccination with AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine, while a young two-time Olympian died 10 days after receiving Pfizer’s vaccine.
May 26, 2021 (Children’s Health Defense) — British fashion model Stephanie Dubois died from a blood clot days after receiving the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine in Cyprus, a health official said Monday.
Dubois, 39, suffered a “serious thrombotic episode” after receiving her first dose of the vaccine on May 6, Newsweek reported. She had no underlying health conditions according to health officials at the hospital in Nicosia, where she was hospitalized May 14, after experiencing breathing issues.
The fashion model later suffered a brain hemorrhage and was in a coma before she passed away May 21.
Dubois’ death will be investigated by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), said a Cypriot health service spokesperson, Charalambos Charilaou.
Dubois received her first dose on May 6 and posted on Facebook: “And now I feel horrendous … pizza and bed for me.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.