“The big brother actually pulls little brother from the tank and runs out and gets mom. Mom comes in and calls 911,”
The baby boy, who family told police is very mobile, bulled through baby gates and climbed into a full 55-gallon fish tank that had been set up on the floor of the home.
The mother of the victim told police her 6-year-old son was the one who let her know what had happened only after some personal heroics of his own.
“The big brother actually pulls little brother from the tank and runs out and gets mom. Mom comes in and calls 911,” Kusinsky told KDKA’s Ross Guidotti.
Paramedics were able to get the baby breathing again. The child was flown to Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh.CBS Local
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Sen. Rick Scott Threatens NCAA right back!
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions