A busy week for pro-life governors
In a grand finale for the 2021 legislative session, states passed at least 28 pro-life bill last week, almost doubling the total number of pro-life laws approved in the session so far. According to the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, 61 of the 536 total pro-life laws introduced in states across the country since January have become law as of April 29.
The high rate of success for pro-life legislatures has pro-abortion groups calling the 2021 legislative session the most “damaging” one in decades. But pro-life leaders say these victories should send a message to the radically pro-abortion Biden administration.
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- Gov. Kristi Noem is a Leftist Fraud Who is Controlled by Big Business
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.