In a grand finale for the 2021 legislative session, states passed at least 28 pro-life bill last week, almost doubling the total number of pro-life laws approved in the session so far. According to the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, 61 of the 536 total pro-life laws introduced in states across the country since January have become law as of April 29.
The high rate of success for pro-life legislatures has pro-abortion groups calling the 2021 legislative session the most “damaging” one in decades. But pro-life leaders say these victories should send a message to the radically pro-abortion Biden administration.
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US