We have officially leveled up to third world thugocracy status. Boss Battle to commence in 3…2…1…
Fox News host Tucker Carlson said Monday night that the National Security Agency (NSA) is spying on him and reading confidential texts and emails in order to try and take his show off the air.
Carlson said that a whistleblower from inside the federal government informed Carlson that the NSA was monitoring his online communications. Normally, Carlson said, he would be skeptical of such claims, the whistleblower reportedly repeated back to him information about a story that he is working on that could only have been gathered through Carlson’s private texts and emails.
The Fox News host alleged that the NSA plans to leak Carlson’s communications in order to try and get his show taken off the air.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?