We have officially leveled up to third world thugocracy status. Boss Battle to commence in 3…2…1…
Fox News host Tucker Carlson said Monday night that the National Security Agency (NSA) is spying on him and reading confidential texts and emails in order to try and take his show off the air.
Carlson said that a whistleblower from inside the federal government informed Carlson that the NSA was monitoring his online communications. Normally, Carlson said, he would be skeptical of such claims, the whistleblower reportedly repeated back to him information about a story that he is working on that could only have been gathered through Carlson’s private texts and emails.
The Fox News host alleged that the NSA plans to leak Carlson’s communications in order to try and get his show taken off the air.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court