ABC affiliate refuses to comment as reporter doxes and harasses paramedic who donated $10 to Kyle Rittenhouse legal fund
This is disgusting.
“As part of their coverage, (Jason) Nguyen and a news crew approached the paramedic’s home and started filming as they knocked on the door, reportedly hoping to “get his side of things.”
In a subsequent article, KTVX-TV disclosed the name of the paramedic, Craig Shepherd, and aired footage from outside his home. The news outlet also contacted West Valley Fire Department, where Shepherd works, prompting the department to respond by saying it had launched “an investigation” into the contribution.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.