House Democrats are one step closer to achieving President Joe Biden’s goal of establishing taxpayer-funded abortions nationwide.
A funding bill proposal released Sunday from the Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies subcommittee would repeal the Hyde Amendment—a decades-long policy that prevents federal tax dollars from funding abortion. The White House proposed repealing the amendment in its budget introduced in May. Biden, who supported the Hyde Amendment as a senator, flipped to oppose the policy when running for president in 2019.
“Biden-Pelosi Democrats are scrapping decades of bipartisan consensus to force taxpayers to fund abortion, doubling down on extremism to appease an increasingly radical base,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, said. “This bill is too extreme to pass the Senate and is a major political liability for pro-abortion Democrats.”
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’