House Democrats are one step closer to achieving President Joe Biden’s goal of establishing taxpayer-funded abortions nationwide.
A funding bill proposal released Sunday from the Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies subcommittee would repeal the Hyde Amendment—a decades-long policy that prevents federal tax dollars from funding abortion. The White House proposed repealing the amendment in its budget introduced in May. Biden, who supported the Hyde Amendment as a senator, flipped to oppose the policy when running for president in 2019.
“Biden-Pelosi Democrats are scrapping decades of bipartisan consensus to force taxpayers to fund abortion, doubling down on extremism to appease an increasingly radical base,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, said. “This bill is too extreme to pass the Senate and is a major political liability for pro-abortion Democrats.”
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Whistleblowers Share DOD Date that shows Miscarriages and Cancer Spiked in 2021.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?