House Democrats are one step closer to achieving President Joe Biden’s goal of establishing taxpayer-funded abortions nationwide.
A funding bill proposal released Sunday from the Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies subcommittee would repeal the Hyde Amendment—a decades-long policy that prevents federal tax dollars from funding abortion. The White House proposed repealing the amendment in its budget introduced in May. Biden, who supported the Hyde Amendment as a senator, flipped to oppose the policy when running for president in 2019.
“Biden-Pelosi Democrats are scrapping decades of bipartisan consensus to force taxpayers to fund abortion, doubling down on extremism to appease an increasingly radical base,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, said. “This bill is too extreme to pass the Senate and is a major political liability for pro-abortion Democrats.”
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- How The Equality Act Would Legalize Religious Bigotry
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?