At least 10,000 Air Force service members face being discharged for refusing to abide by the November 2 vaccine mandate deadline – and 40 members have already been terminated.
The military branch became the first to execute disciplinary actions for staff who objected to receiving the vaccine.
Only basic military and trainees have been discharged so far, but after Tuesday, non-compliant uniformed Air Force members could also be discharged.
‘An airman or Guardian who is not vaccinated by November 2 will be in violation of a lawful general order and subject to discipline under Article 92, [Uniform Code of Military Justice]’ the Air Force said to Air Force Magazine.
As of October 25, at least 10,000 Airmen and Guardians remained unvaccinated.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/air-force-discharges-40-over-vaccine-mandate/ar-AAQftAQ?ocid=st
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years