It is about what it does for them.
A new study by researchers at Johns Hopkins University found a miniscule amount of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) budget in 2020 went to clinical research on COVID-19.
Only 1.8% of the $42 billion NIH budget last year was spent on clinical research on COVID-19, according to the researchers. In total, 5.7% was spent on COVID-19 research generally, and a vast majority of the spending didn’t take place until the pandemic was well underway.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Yeah, About those Pipe Bombs? Another 1/6 Hoax?
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”