It is about what it does for them.
A new study by researchers at Johns Hopkins University found a miniscule amount of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) budget in 2020 went to clinical research on COVID-19.
Only 1.8% of the $42 billion NIH budget last year was spent on clinical research on COVID-19, according to the researchers. In total, 5.7% was spent on COVID-19 research generally, and a vast majority of the spending didn’t take place until the pandemic was well underway.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’