The CEO of Ryanair, one of the largest airlines in Europe, said last week that those who have chosen not to get vaccinated against COVID-19 should be banned from various aspects of everyday life.
Michael O’Leary told The Telegraph that authorities should be making life harder for “idiot” anti-vaxxers or those who’ve denied the jab without good cause.
“If you’re not vaccinated, you shouldn’t be allowed in the hospital, you shouldn’t be allowed to fly, you shouldn’t be allowed on the London Underground, and you shouldn’t be allowed in the local supermarket or your pharmacy either,” O’Leary told the paper.
Both in the United Kingdom and the U.S., governments are pushing vaccine campaigns even harder as the highly contagious Omicron variant continues to wreak havoc on both populations.https://www.newsweek.com/airline-ceo-says-idiot-anti-vaxxers-should-not-allowed-fly-shop-groceries-1661739
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin