Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions.
Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed.
The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest.
Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he “had lost his mind.”
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda