Famed civil liberties attorney Alan Dershowitz won a procedural victory in court Tuesday that will allow his $300 million lawsuit against CNN to proceed to depositions.
Attorneys for CNN filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit in November but a judge in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida did not agree with their argument and said Dershowitz can proceed.
The lawsuit claims that CNN unfairly edited comments from Dershowitz about whether former President Donald Trump could have been impeached if he committed an illegal act that he believed was in the public interest.
Dershowitz says in the lawsuit that CNN repeated that clip over and over in order to make him appear as if he “had lost his mind.”
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet