Fewer than 1 in 50 people with confirmed Omicron cases are being hospitalized in South Africa
And panic porners like David Leonhardt are going to sorely regret this last spasm.
Fewer than 1 in 50 people with confirmed Omicron cases are being hospitalized in South Africa – which suggests that the actual hospitalization to infection rate is far lower still, because so many people with Omicron have such mild cases they won’t bother to be tested.
And the wave of new cases seems to have peaked.
It is over. Well and truly. And so is the last shred of any credibility for public health authorities, governments, and the media.https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/covid-is-over/comments
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life