Fewer than 1 in 50 people with confirmed Omicron cases are being hospitalized in South Africa
And panic porners like David Leonhardt are going to sorely regret this last spasm.
Fewer than 1 in 50 people with confirmed Omicron cases are being hospitalized in South Africa – which suggests that the actual hospitalization to infection rate is far lower still, because so many people with Omicron have such mild cases they won’t bother to be tested.
And the wave of new cases seems to have peaked.
It is over. Well and truly. And so is the last shred of any credibility for public health authorities, governments, and the media.https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/covid-is-over/comments
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Federal Judge Rules D.C. Capacity Limits On Religious Gatherings Are Unconstitutional
- With Hot Chocolate on the line — Nothing But Net!
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead