This is Amazon who is also creating the new “Lord of the Rings” series (which will likely be a complete disaster.)
“Billy articulated the idea [that] magic has no gender,” Cannon said, noting that Porter appears in the movie for “only like 12 minutes” but will “be your favorite part.”
“He fits the role so well. He’s so ridiculously talented,” she added. “To me, Billy is magic.”
Cannon may be proud of her work, but the audiences may not agree. There have been several instances of entertainment media with a far-left agenda cratering in recent years.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities