This coming from CNN, which should be renamed Al Jazeera West.
“The duration of Acosta’s monologue recycled tired anti-Republican insults, such as calling the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol an “insurrection” and alleging the Texas law banning abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat sends a “Handmaid’s Tale vibe.”
That’s when Acosta likened some Republicans to an “American Taliban.”
“Some members of the far-right in this country have apparently decided they will resort to intimidation, and in some cases, even violence to get what they want. And they could sweep in power faster than the experts thought possible. Sound familiar? Sort of like an American Taliban,” Acosta said.”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’
- School Board Member Publicized Parents’ Social Security Numbers and Financial Records To Track Outspoken Parents