This coming from CNN, which should be renamed Al Jazeera West.
“The duration of Acosta’s monologue recycled tired anti-Republican insults, such as calling the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol an “insurrection” and alleging the Texas law banning abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat sends a “Handmaid’s Tale vibe.”
That’s when Acosta likened some Republicans to an “American Taliban.”
“Some members of the far-right in this country have apparently decided they will resort to intimidation, and in some cases, even violence to get what they want. And they could sweep in power faster than the experts thought possible. Sound familiar? Sort of like an American Taliban,” Acosta said.”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Top Tennis Player Quits, Complaining of Chest Pains