America’s Governor — Gov. DeSantis announces suspension of all local emergency COVID-19 orders
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Monday signed a bill that would ban COVID-19 vaccine passports in the state and also announced a new executive order suspending all local pandemic-related emergency orders.
Businesses, schools, and government agencies in the state are now prohibited by law from requiring people to show documentation proving that they’ve had COVID-19 vaccinations or have recovered from the virus before gaining entry to their buildings.
The bill also gives Gov. DeSantis the authority to override local health orders during a health emergency and directs state agencies to develop plans for future pandemics.
In his remarks before signing the bill, DeSantis also announced a new executive order that will terminate all local coronavirus emergency orders in the state on July 1. In the meantime, the governor said he will use his executive authority to suspend local COVID restrictions until his executive order goes into effect.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory