You can’t make this up, except they did.
MORE: The AP story that went viral last week claiming that 70% of recent Poison Control calls are related to Ivermectin has now also been debunked. The state says the number is actually 2%. (70% of that 2% relate to the animal version of the drug)https://t.co/xKfY32kDxr— AG (@AGHamilton29) September 6, 2021
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’