Nearly half the nation believes that COVID-19 czar Anthony Fauci lied about funding virus testing in China, and almost as many want him dumped from the post he’s held for 37 years.
In the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 49% said he has not told the truth about U.S. funding for “gain-of-function” research.
When asked if he should be forced to resign as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, 46% said yes and 40% said no.
The survey followed the recent release of a memo suggesting the United States supported and funded virus testing in China, where it is believed COVID-19 started or was developed.
It prompted a new round of calls, led by Sen. Rand Paul, to fire Fauci, beloved by his fans but despised by critics of mask and vaccine mandates.
Rasmussen said the release of the National Institutes of Health memo that appeared to contradict Fauci’s denial that federal funds had been used to fund controversial research in a Chinese laboratory cut into his credibility.
“The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 33% of likely U.S. voters believe Fauci has told the truth about U.S. government funding for gain-of-function virus research. That’s a decline from June, when 40% believed Fauci had told the truth,” the analysis said.https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/poll-fauci-lied-resign
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home