Expected to be arrested next week.
Disgraced ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo is expected to be arrested next week and charged with a misdemeanor in the alleged groping of a former aide, The Post has learned.
The anticipated charge is the result of a probe by Albany County District Attorney David Soares, a source briefed in the matter said Thursday.
A spokesman for the state Office of Court Administration confirmed that a misdemeanor complaint against Cuomo “has been filed in Albany City Court.”
“As this is a sex crime, a redacted complaint will be available shortly,” spokesman Lucian Chalfen added.
Cuomo’s looming arrest is believed to be the reason that Attorney General Letitia James decided to tell a key union leader on Wednesday that she’ll launch a campaign for governor “shortly,” the source briefed on the matter said.https://nypost.com/2021/10/28/andrew-cuomo-to-be-charged-over-alleged-groping-of-former-aide-source/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”