Alex Berenson reports:
Another day, another professional soccer player has an on-field cardiac arrest
This time in Norway. His name is Emil Palsson; he’s 28, and Icelandic. No report on whether he is vaccinated, but Iceland has near-complete adult vaccinations; 84% of people 16-29 are fully vaccinated.
Same situation as Christian Eriksen. Palsson collapsed and his crisis was obvious immediately.
He was rushed to a hospital; let’s all keep him in our thoughts.
I have a feeling this is going to happen in a way that makes it impossible to hide – an NBA or NFL game or Premier League match.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead
- Illinois College Students Want Hate-Crime Culprit Expelled — Until They Find Out Who She Is
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’