This is not normal.
GUATEMALAN star Marcos Menaldo has tragically passed away at the age of 25 after suffering a heart attack in training on Monday.
The Deportivo Marquense defender complained of breathing difficulties during a session while preparing for the new season.
Menaldo received emergency CPR at the Marquesa de la Ensenada Stadium in San Marcos.
He was then transferred to the Hospital de Especialidades where he died.
The centre-back was instrumental in helping Deportivo win Guatemala’s second division title last campaign.
They were crowned as Liga de Ascenso champions in December on the day that Menaldo turned 25.
Deportivo club president Hernan Maldonado has spoken of his sadness after Menaldo’s death was confirmed.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing