This is not normal.
GUATEMALAN star Marcos Menaldo has tragically passed away at the age of 25 after suffering a heart attack in training on Monday.
The Deportivo Marquense defender complained of breathing difficulties during a session while preparing for the new season.
Menaldo received emergency CPR at the Marquesa de la Ensenada Stadium in San Marcos.
He was then transferred to the Hospital de Especialidades where he died.
The centre-back was instrumental in helping Deportivo win Guatemala’s second division title last campaign.
They were crowned as Liga de Ascenso champions in December on the day that Menaldo turned 25.
Deportivo club president Hernan Maldonado has spoken of his sadness after Menaldo’s death was confirmed.
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.