This is not normal.
GUATEMALAN star Marcos Menaldo has tragically passed away at the age of 25 after suffering a heart attack in training on Monday.
The Deportivo Marquense defender complained of breathing difficulties during a session while preparing for the new season.
Menaldo received emergency CPR at the Marquesa de la Ensenada Stadium in San Marcos.
He was then transferred to the Hospital de Especialidades where he died.
The centre-back was instrumental in helping Deportivo win Guatemala’s second division title last campaign.
They were crowned as Liga de Ascenso champions in December on the day that Menaldo turned 25.
Deportivo club president Hernan Maldonado has spoken of his sadness after Menaldo’s death was confirmed.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home