That’s what the real fight is over–transparency. And, it’s why Facebook is so worried.
Facebook’s problem is that, if given a choice, many people will choose not to allow tracking. A recent survey from AppsFlyer, an attribution data platform, shows that almost half of all users (47 percent) are likely to opt-out of tracking.
That’s the dirty little secret it would rather not talk about. Facebook doesn’t want you to think about tracking, and certainly doesn’t want you to have a choice.
Except, and I’ve said this before, if your business model will break because people are given a choice over whether or not you can track them, your problem isn’t with Apple. Your problem is the business model.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Big Tech Capitalism Decides Who Lives/Dies.
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse