That’s what the real fight is over–transparency. And, it’s why Facebook is so worried.
Facebook’s problem is that, if given a choice, many people will choose not to allow tracking. A recent survey from AppsFlyer, an attribution data platform, shows that almost half of all users (47 percent) are likely to opt-out of tracking.
That’s the dirty little secret it would rather not talk about. Facebook doesn’t want you to think about tracking, and certainly doesn’t want you to have a choice.
Except, and I’ve said this before, if your business model will break because people are given a choice over whether or not you can track them, your problem isn’t with Apple. Your problem is the business model.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Thousands more people than usual are dying … but it’s not from Covid
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Virginia Has the Worst Racists Ever.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?