The Arkansas House on Tuesday voted 72-25 to override Gov. Asa Hutchinson’s veto of a bill to ban gender-affirming treatment for transgender youth.
House Bill 1570 by Rep. Robin Lundstrum, R-Elm Springs, bans certain surgeries and hormone treatments for people under 18. Hutchinson announced his veto of the bill Monday, saying it constitutes a legislative overreach into the relationship between doctors and patients and their families.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Debate tournament banned White students from competing