You can never be woke enough. Even Robespierre fell to the guillotine.
The author of the “Handmaid’s Tale” faced a backlash from liberal social media users after she posted an article pushing back against the erasure of women in favor of transgender activism.
Margaret Atwood has been celebrated by liberals who compared her dystopian novel to the pro-life movement and America under the Trump administration, but some are turning on her over one tweet.
Atwood posted a link to an article by columnist Rosie DiManno questioning the wisdom of “trans activism run amok” and cites various examples of the word “women” being awkwardly and bizarrely excised from history and modern language.
“Certainly there are words — they are slurs mostly — that are no longer acceptable. ‘Woman’ shouldn’t be one of them,” asserted DiManno. “The battleground of language has turned into a baffleground of agendas.”
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display