Two brothers in New Hampshire have been committed to a Christmas tradition for more than 30 years – passing back and forth the same box of sweets to each other.
It started when Ryan Wasson gave his sibling Eric a box of Santa’s Book of Candy fruit sweets in 1987, knowing his brother wouldn’t like them.
“I didn’t eat them and so the next year I thought, hey I think I’m going to give it back to him. He’ll never remember,” Eric said.
But Ryan did recognise the sweets the following year and so began their now customary exchange of the sweets.
Over the years the regifting has become more elaborate. The sweets have been frozen in a block of ice, put in jelly and even sewn into a teddy bear when being passed back and forth.
Their friends and family have also been drawn in and used in some of the exchanges, that even involved the sheriff’s department one year.
In 2007 Ryan persuaded the County Sheriff’s Deputy Tom Riley to help deliver the gift. Pic: APhttps://news.sky.com/story/the-sweetest-present-brothers-regift-same-box-of-treats-to-each-other-for-more-than-30-years-12503690
Last year the sweets were presented to Ryan on a silver platter at a restaurant.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Outrage: Judge rules against Christian baker Jack Phillips in transgender ‘birthday’ cake case
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.