Awesome!! Company Gifts Food Truck to Mom of Olympic gold medalist Tamyra Mensah-Stock after Tokyo Games
Hardly a week removed from dominating her way to gold in the women’s 68kg freestyle wrestling, Mensah-Stock is already repaying those who helped her reach her dream – with some help.
According to local Houston, Texas, television station ABC 13, Mensah-Stock planned to use part of her Olympic winnings ($250,00) to buy a food truck for her mother, Shonda Wells. Mensah-Stock promised Wells a truck of her own five years ago while her mother sold BBQ out of a pit with two wheels.
Then Cameron Davies, the owner of Cruising Kitchens – a food-truck manufacturing company – heard of Mensah-Stock’s plans to buy a $30,000 truck. Instead of donating a food truck with a similar price tag, Cruising Kitchens is gifting Wells a $250,000 truck with “all the bells and whistles,” as Davies put it in a Zoom call with the family captured by ABC 13.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.