Hardly a week removed from dominating her way to gold in the women’s 68kg freestyle wrestling, Mensah-Stock is already repaying those who helped her reach her dream – with some help.
According to local Houston, Texas, television station ABC 13, Mensah-Stock planned to use part of her Olympic winnings ($250,00) to buy a food truck for her mother, Shonda Wells. Mensah-Stock promised Wells a truck of her own five years ago while her mother sold BBQ out of a pit with two wheels.
Then Cameron Davies, the owner of Cruising Kitchens – a food-truck manufacturing company – heard of Mensah-Stock’s plans to buy a $30,000 truck. Instead of donating a food truck with a similar price tag, Cruising Kitchens is gifting Wells a $250,000 truck with “all the bells and whistles,” as Davies put it in a Zoom call with the family captured by ABC 13.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’