Julie Kelly has great covereage.
DOJ wants protective orders on numerous categories of evidence including J6 committee comms, witness statements, law enforcement information.— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 7, 2021
Bannon team: Under protective order, Bannon limited how they can use evidence in the case. Points out this is govt employee material
"This case should be adjudicated in the court room not the media." – DOJ— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 7, 2021
WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?
Judge trying to split the baby–how evidence can be made available to defense but prevented from released to public/media. Bannon team objects to idea, notes media wants access, too.
DOJ claims dissemination to media will influence potential jury, witnesses, and outcome.— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 7, 2021
Team Bannon calls it "baseless." Judge Nichols suggests burden might be on Bannon to argue removal of protective order in each instance. pic.twitter.com/ntiUwdIPRT
It's clear Bannon's team is attempting to delegitimize the entire J6 committee, which is great.— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 7, 2021
Notes Thompson's personal lawsuit should preclude him from heading committee. Notes Raskin's lead role in Trump's impeachment. "Entitled to know what the processes were."
This hearing is LIT. A careful analysis of why the J6 is illegitimate–it's too bad no GOP congressional leader is making this argument EVERY DAY.— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) December 7, 2021
Judge asks why Bannon wants to delay trial until late next year. DOJ push for April WHICH IS FUNNY bc they keep delaying J6 trials.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?