Becerra’s dark track record on First Amendment and religious liberty
Xavier Becerra, California’s attorney general and President Biden’s controversial nominee to head the Department of Health and Human Services, narrowly managed to move through a procedural Senate vote on Thursday to advance his confirmation. Democrats have touted Becerra’s experience as a staunch defender of affordable healthcare and access to abortion, while GOP senators have argued that he is an unqualified culture warrior based on his record on First Amendment- and religious liberty-related cases. Here’s a look at some of those cases.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools