Eugyppius on “Original Antigenic Sin” and why we should never vaccinate kids against the ro. NEVER. As in not ever.
As in not now, or later, or EVER.
As in move to a state where it’s not required if your state requires it.
As in protest.
As in lie.
As in know the science better than your kid’s pediatrician, her teacher, her school board member, so that you can explain – simply and without getting upset – why they do not know what they’re talking about.
As in DO NOT let your kids get a jab of mRNA that will at best protect them for a matter of months and at worst will wrongfoot their immune systems so that for THE REST OF THEIR LIVES they will be burdened with a miswired response to a virus that they would otherwise defeat easily.
A lot of you have asked me for sources on the general (roughly zero) risk to kids. I will include those in a separate email. But read and understand this piece first; it is the background you need.
The money shot:
“The most dangerous thing to do, at this point, would be to vaccinate children. The virus is not a threat to them, and if they are infected by the new forms of SARS-2 that are sure to emerge every winter, we will begin to establish – through them and the as yet unvaccinated – the layered immunity that is the only way of coming to terms with SARS-2 in the longer term.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely