Eugyppius on “Original Antigenic Sin” and why we should never vaccinate kids against the ro. NEVER. As in not ever.
As in not now, or later, or EVER.
As in move to a state where it’s not required if your state requires it.
As in protest.
As in lie.
As in know the science better than your kid’s pediatrician, her teacher, her school board member, so that you can explain – simply and without getting upset – why they do not know what they’re talking about.
As in DO NOT let your kids get a jab of mRNA that will at best protect them for a matter of months and at worst will wrongfoot their immune systems so that for THE REST OF THEIR LIVES they will be burdened with a miswired response to a virus that they would otherwise defeat easily.
A lot of you have asked me for sources on the general (roughly zero) risk to kids. I will include those in a separate email. But read and understand this piece first; it is the background you need.
The money shot:
“The most dangerous thing to do, at this point, would be to vaccinate children. The virus is not a threat to them, and if they are infected by the new forms of SARS-2 that are sure to emerge every winter, we will begin to establish – through them and the as yet unvaccinated – the layered immunity that is the only way of coming to terms with SARS-2 in the longer term.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday