Making free speech illegal.
An advocacy group, closely tied to President Joe Biden, has called on Facebook to review whether its actions, or lack thereof, led to the spread of election fraud claims, according to a report on POLITICO.
The call follows a similar recommendation by Facebook’s Oversight Board, last month.
On Wednesday, Building Back Together, a non-government coalition formed mostly by Biden allies and his campaign advisers, sent a letter to Facebook, calling on the social media giant to commit to an internal review of its contribution to allowing people to make election fraud claims.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Uh-Oh. Death rate from variant COVID virus six times higher for vaccinated than unvaccinated, UK health data show
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Even with none in the US, NY Gov Hochul Declares State of Emergency, Warns Omicron Variant Is ‘Coming’
- NY Emergency Room Shuts Down After Workers Forced Out By Vaccine Mandate
- Is the Vaccine Making Covid More Dangerous?
- Un-Surrection: FBI Finds ‘Scant Evidence’ That January 6 Riot Was ‘Result Of Organized Plot To Overturn’ Election
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- We All Nearly Missed The Largest Underwater Volcano Eruption Ever Detected