So-called ‘gag rule’ blocks Title X grants from flowing to organizations where abortion is method of family planning
President Biden’s administration has begun the process of restoring family planning grants to abortion providers like Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), which forfeited millions of dollars in response to Trump-era restrictions on family planning grants.
While the rule hasn’t been finalized, it represents a first step toward undoing a significant portion of the former administration’s anti-abortion agenda. A Wednesday proposal from the Biden administration accused former Trump of abandoning a “client-centered approach” and instead took one that “cannot be squared with well-accepted public health principles.”
The Trump policy will remain in effect until it is formally superseded by the Biden rule, a process that can take months. Biden administration officials believe that exercising restraint now will increase the odds of the changes ultimately being upheld in court.
The so-called “gag rule” blocks Title X grants from flowing to organizations where abortion is a method of family planning.
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!