A coalition of 12 states is suing President Biden’s administration over a climate executive order that they claim has the potential to have a serious economic impact across the country through the expansion of federal regulatory power.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX