No crisis of his own making that Biden can’t make worse.
The House Judiciary GOP claimed on Tuesday evening that a whistleblower has come forward and alleged that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has notified U.S. Border Patrol agents that they will be terminated if they do receive the coronavirus vaccine.
The House Judiciary GOP said in a tweet, “Whistleblower alleges that Border Patrol agents have been given official notice that they must be fully vaccinated by November 2021 or face termination.”
“As the brave men and women of U.S. B0rder Patrol work tirelessly to respond to the Administration’s manufactured border crisis, we have learned that the Department of Homeland Security has threatened to fire Border Patrol officials who refuse to comply with President Biden’s vaccine mandate,” Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Tom McClintock (R-CA) said in a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. “Your failure to support these federal law-enforcement officials will only make the Biden border crisis worse and make our country less secure.”https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-judiciary-gop-biden-threatening-to-terminate-major-portion-of-border-patrol-agents-if-not-vaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely