No crisis of his own making that Biden can’t make worse.
The House Judiciary GOP claimed on Tuesday evening that a whistleblower has come forward and alleged that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has notified U.S. Border Patrol agents that they will be terminated if they do receive the coronavirus vaccine.
The House Judiciary GOP said in a tweet, “Whistleblower alleges that Border Patrol agents have been given official notice that they must be fully vaccinated by November 2021 or face termination.”
“As the brave men and women of U.S. B0rder Patrol work tirelessly to respond to the Administration’s manufactured border crisis, we have learned that the Department of Homeland Security has threatened to fire Border Patrol officials who refuse to comply with President Biden’s vaccine mandate,” Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Tom McClintock (R-CA) said in a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. “Your failure to support these federal law-enforcement officials will only make the Biden border crisis worse and make our country less secure.”https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-judiciary-gop-biden-threatening-to-terminate-major-portion-of-border-patrol-agents-if-not-vaccinated
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Virginia Has the Worst Racists Ever.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Born that way? USA Today torched for promoting ‘complicated’ study on pedophilia