No crisis of his own making that Biden can’t make worse.
The House Judiciary GOP claimed on Tuesday evening that a whistleblower has come forward and alleged that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has notified U.S. Border Patrol agents that they will be terminated if they do receive the coronavirus vaccine.
The House Judiciary GOP said in a tweet, “Whistleblower alleges that Border Patrol agents have been given official notice that they must be fully vaccinated by November 2021 or face termination.”
“As the brave men and women of U.S. B0rder Patrol work tirelessly to respond to the Administration’s manufactured border crisis, we have learned that the Department of Homeland Security has threatened to fire Border Patrol officials who refuse to comply with President Biden’s vaccine mandate,” Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Tom McClintock (R-CA) said in a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. “Your failure to support these federal law-enforcement officials will only make the Biden border crisis worse and make our country less secure.”https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-judiciary-gop-biden-threatening-to-terminate-major-portion-of-border-patrol-agents-if-not-vaccinated
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)