No crisis of his own making that Biden can’t make worse.
The House Judiciary GOP claimed on Tuesday evening that a whistleblower has come forward and alleged that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has notified U.S. Border Patrol agents that they will be terminated if they do receive the coronavirus vaccine.
The House Judiciary GOP said in a tweet, “Whistleblower alleges that Border Patrol agents have been given official notice that they must be fully vaccinated by November 2021 or face termination.”
“As the brave men and women of U.S. B0rder Patrol work tirelessly to respond to the Administration’s manufactured border crisis, we have learned that the Department of Homeland Security has threatened to fire Border Patrol officials who refuse to comply with President Biden’s vaccine mandate,” Reps. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Tom McClintock (R-CA) said in a letter to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas. “Your failure to support these federal law-enforcement officials will only make the Biden border crisis worse and make our country less secure.”https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-judiciary-gop-biden-threatening-to-terminate-major-portion-of-border-patrol-agents-if-not-vaccinated
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home