They will never stop until we make them.
President Joe Biden reportedly plans to make a major speech on Tuesday, which will include an announcement of new COVID-19 measures to address the “new phase of the pandemic” but also “a stark warning” to unvaccinated Americans.
The president’s speech is slated to be “on the status of the country’s fight against COVID-19, as the country sees rising cases amid the growing Omicron variant.”
Biden is expected to go beyond the White House’s already-unveiled “Winter Plan” with additional steps to help communities in need of assistance amid the spread of the Omicron variant, a White House official told NBC News on Saturday.
Aides said the Biden administration is “prepared for the rising case levels” and that the president intends to explain how his team “will respond to this challenge.”https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-to-announce-new-covid19-measures-stark-warning-unvaccinated-americans?utm_campaign=64487
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”
- Az. Gov. Candidate Kari Lake Unloads on Media After Asked About 2020 Election.
- Thousands more people than usual are dying … but it’s not from Covid
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew