They will never stop until we make them.
President Joe Biden reportedly plans to make a major speech on Tuesday, which will include an announcement of new COVID-19 measures to address the “new phase of the pandemic” but also “a stark warning” to unvaccinated Americans.
The president’s speech is slated to be “on the status of the country’s fight against COVID-19, as the country sees rising cases amid the growing Omicron variant.”
Biden is expected to go beyond the White House’s already-unveiled “Winter Plan” with additional steps to help communities in need of assistance amid the spread of the Omicron variant, a White House official told NBC News on Saturday.
Aides said the Biden administration is “prepared for the rising case levels” and that the president intends to explain how his team “will respond to this challenge.”https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-biden-to-announce-new-covid19-measures-stark-warning-unvaccinated-americans?utm_campaign=64487
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?