A plan being circulated by President Joe Biden’s administration that would give payouts of $450,000 to each border crosser subjected to former President Trump’s “Zero Tolerance” policy would outpace payments to the victims of the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings.
This week, as Breitbart News reported, the Biden administration is weighing whether to provide border crossers — who were subjected to the Zero Tolerance policy — with $450,000 each as part of a payout in lawsuits filed.
U.S. President Joe Biden gives a speech on his Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal and Build Back Better Agenda at the NJ Transit Meadowlands Maintenance Complex on October 25, 2021 in Kearny, New Jersey. (Photo by Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images)
In some instances, a family unit could secure about $1 million from the payout and overall, the payouts could cost American taxpayers more than $1 billion. Lawyers representing the border crossers have argued that each family unit should get $3.4 million in payouts.
Following the Boston Marathon bombings by Islamic terrorists, who took the lives of three Americans and injured 265 others, a charitable fund was set up for victims of the attack. At the time, nearly $61 million was raised, providing each victim with about $262,500 — nearly double what Biden’s payouts to border crossers would be.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/31/bidens-450k-border-crossers-nearly-double-payments-given-boston-bombing-victims/
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely