Why not just make it an annual mandatory thing? Or maybe biannual?
The CEO of BioNTech SE — the German biotechnology company that developed the first COVID-19 vaccine in a partnership with Pfizer — said a new coronavirus vaccine would likely be needed next year.
Ugur Sahin — co-founder and chief executive officer of BioNTech — told the Financial Times on Sunday that a new COVID-19 formula could be necessary by mid-2022 to combat new strains of coronavirus that evade booster shots and the body’s immune defenses. Sahin also stressed that the new vaccine isn’t needed at the moment because he claims that the current COVID-19 vaccine is effective against the delta variant.Recommended VideosPowered by AnyClipRand Paul GRILLS Biden Nominee into Complete Embarrassment on COVID54.8K108Play Video
“This year [a different vaccine] is completely unneeded,” Sahin said. “But by mid next year, it could be a different situation.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Big Tech Capitalism Decides Who Lives/Dies.
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission