‘Birthing People’ Stunt Latest Attempt By Far-Left To Establish An Anti-Science, Secular Society
Just in time for Mother’s Day, one of the newest members of “The Squad,” freshman Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., referred to black mothers as “birthing persons.” The abortion advocacy group NARAL quickly backed the Missouri congresswoman’s erroneous definition of who can give birth.
“When we talk about birthing people, we’re being inclusive,” the group said. “It’s that simple. We use gender neutral language when talking about pregnancy, because it’s not just cis-gender women that can get pregnant and give birth. Reproductive freedom is for every body.”
While many Americans scoff at this bewildering sentiment and acknowledge it is contrary to basic science, Bush’s rhetoric further highlights Democrats’ insistence that up is down, left is right, and God is a lie. Shame on you rubes for believing facts that are rooted in a biblical understanding of human nature, not to mention science textbooks.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.