Just in time for Mother’s Day, one of the newest members of “The Squad,” freshman Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., referred to black mothers as “birthing persons.” The abortion advocacy group NARAL quickly backed the Missouri congresswoman’s erroneous definition of who can give birth.
“When we talk about birthing people, we’re being inclusive,” the group said. “It’s that simple. We use gender neutral language when talking about pregnancy, because it’s not just cis-gender women that can get pregnant and give birth. Reproductive freedom is for every body.”
While many Americans scoff at this bewildering sentiment and acknowledge it is contrary to basic science, Bush’s rhetoric further highlights Democrats’ insistence that up is down, left is right, and God is a lie. Shame on you rubes for believing facts that are rooted in a biblical understanding of human nature, not to mention science textbooks.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.