‘Blue’s Clues’ Is Trans-Propagandizing Preschoolers
The lyrics of the ‘Blue’s Clues’ ‘Pride Month’ song, which appears to be sung by a cartoon drag queen, include the following: ‘Trans members of this family all love each other so proudly.’
Words cannot describe how happy this makes me. Blue’s Clues was my favorite as a kid, and I cannot believe that it would continue to be important to me as an adult.— Clark the Vampire Slayer (@clarksided) May 29, 2021
“And P is full of Pride!”
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Ivermectin for the Win! Nebraska AG Destroys Opposition to Covid Treatments
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.