Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
Words cannot describe how happy this makes me. Blue’s Clues was my favorite as a kid, and I cannot believe that it would continue to be important to me as an adult.— Clark the Vampire Slayer (@clarksided) May 29, 2021
“And P is full of Pride!”
A clip of a “Blue’s Clues” song celebrating Masturbation and Genital Amputation Month went viral over the weekend heading into June.
“Blue’s Clues” is a long-running preschool TV show that has played on Nickelodeon Jr. since 1996. “Blue’s Clues became the highest-rated show for preschoolers on American commercial television and was critical to Nickelodeon’s growth,” Wikipedia says. The lyrics of its “Pride Month” song, which appears to be sung by a cartoon drag queen, include the following:
“This family has two mommies, they love each other so proudly.”
“This family has two daddies, they love each other so proudly.”
“These babas are nonbinary, they love each other so proudly.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.