Bradley Beal: "I would like an explanation to you know, people with vaccines, why are they still getting COVID? … Like, it's funny that, 'oh, it reduces your chances of going to the hospital.' It doesn't eliminate anybody from getting COVID, right?" pic.twitter.com/XMLu5AsL4C— Hoop District (@Hoop_District) September 27, 2021
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie