Wow. Without boosters, the failure of the vaccine will become increasingly apparent.
An independent panel at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has voted 16-2 to not recommend approval of booster doses for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19vaccine.
The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) said there was not enough evidence that a third dose was safe and effective for use in those aged 16 and older at least six months after the final dose.
The FDA is not bound to follow the advisory group’s recommendations but the panel advising against approval makes it harder for the agency to justify moving forward.
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared