Wow. Without boosters, the failure of the vaccine will become increasingly apparent.
An independent panel at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has voted 16-2 to not recommend approval of booster doses for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19vaccine.
The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) said there was not enough evidence that a third dose was safe and effective for use in those aged 16 and older at least six months after the final dose.
The FDA is not bound to follow the advisory group’s recommendations but the panel advising against approval makes it harder for the agency to justify moving forward.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.