Wow. Without boosters, the failure of the vaccine will become increasingly apparent.
An independent panel at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has voted 16-2 to not recommend approval of booster doses for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19vaccine.
The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) said there was not enough evidence that a third dose was safe and effective for use in those aged 16 and older at least six months after the final dose.
The FDA is not bound to follow the advisory group’s recommendations but the panel advising against approval makes it harder for the agency to justify moving forward.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?