Allies of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said that enough Republicans are fed up with Republican Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (Wyo.) and she will likely lose her leadership position by the end of the month.
“There is no way that Liz will be conference chair by month’s end,” a McCarthy ally told The Hill on Monday.
“When there is a vote, it won’t be a long conference,” they added, “it will be fast. Everyone knows the outcome.”
Cheney, the No. 3 Republican in the House, has been at odds with the wing of the Republican Party that enthusiastically supports former President Donald Trump. She is one of the most vocal critics of the former president and his claims of a fraudulent election. She also was one of only 10 Republicans to vote for the second impeachment of Trump over the charge of incitement of insurrection in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?