Allies of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said that enough Republicans are fed up with Republican Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (Wyo.) and she will likely lose her leadership position by the end of the month.
“There is no way that Liz will be conference chair by month’s end,” a McCarthy ally told The Hill on Monday.
“When there is a vote, it won’t be a long conference,” they added, “it will be fast. Everyone knows the outcome.”
Cheney, the No. 3 Republican in the House, has been at odds with the wing of the Republican Party that enthusiastically supports former President Donald Trump. She is one of the most vocal critics of the former president and his claims of a fraudulent election. She also was one of only 10 Republicans to vote for the second impeachment of Trump over the charge of incitement of insurrection in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish