Elon Musk announced Thursday that Tesla will move its headquarters from California to Texas.
The Tesla CEO made the announcement at the company’s annual stockholder meeting, which took place in Austin, Texas, at Tesla’s vehicle assembly plant, which is currently under construction.
Even though the company’s headquarters is moving from Palo Alto, California, to Austin, Musk clarified that production will still be ramping up at Tesla’s California plant.
“To be clear we will be continuing to expand our activities in California,” Musk said. “Our intention is to increase output from Fremont and Giga Nevada by 50%. If you go to our Fremont factory it’s jammed.”
“It’s tough for people to afford houses, and people have to come in from far away,” Musk said. “There’s a limit to how big you can scale in the Bay Area. In Austin our factory is like five minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from Downtown.”https://www.dailywire.com/news/elon-musk-says-tesla-moving-headquarters-from-california-to-texas
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’