Cru trainings promote anti-white, anti-American rhetoric
Damning Report details how CRT has taken over the Campus Crusade for Christ.
- Explosive 174-page report details problems at Cru including Critical Race Theory & shaming Donald Trump voters.
- Report contains first-hand accounts of Leftward Drift of Cru as it embraced Critical Race Theory.
- Report details anti-Trump political views fostered by Cru trainings, Bible studies.
- Cru staffers felt guilty for being white following Cru events.
- Cru Trainings promoted White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo, How to be an Antiracist by Ibram X. Xendi, The Heart of Whiteness by Robert Jensen, and The Color of Compromise by Jemar Tisby.
- Cru required radical Woke trainings prompting alarm among donors.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”