This is horrible child abuse. First, the schools are intentionally confusing children about gender and when they admit to confusion we’re wheeling them into operating rooms.
Other countries have taken a step back and the critics’ concerns are unexpectedly being shared by some leading figures in the transgender medical world itself.
Mary’s troubled daughter had talked about her changing sexual identity before, but when she announced at age 16 that she was a transgender boy, it seemed to come out of the blue.
Even so, a doctor later wrote her a prescription for testosterone after a pair of 15-minute appointments, the mother says. Within months, the teenager had also had a double mastectomy. She was now a trans male.
But Mary says her child’s long-standing depression and anxiety only worsened. And last year the young woman made a stunning admission to her mother: even as she was being wheeled into the operating room to have her breasts removed, she was having doubts about her decision.
Now the 21-year-old is “detransitioning,” reverting to her original female identity. And Mary is part of a nascent movement calling for brakes to be placed on a health-care system geared to affirming a young person’s transgender feelings with drugs and surgery, allegedly in some instances after little assessment of other psychological issues.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead
- Illinois College Students Want Hate-Crime Culprit Expelled — Until They Find Out Who She Is
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’