Alberta government agents are raiding GraceLife Church in Edmonton, Alberta.
BREAKING: Alberta govt agents are raiding Grace Life Church in Edmonton, erecting fences on the property to lock down the church.— Ezra Levant ???? (@ezralevant) April 7, 2021
(Their pastor was the one jailed for 35 days.)
Our reporter @SheilaGunnReid is on her way to the scene now and will give updates.#PoliceState
I count thirteen vehicles as part of this police raid on a church. They’re erecting steel fences around it. Like China does when they uncover an illegal “house church”. Except this is in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The same church whose pastor was thrown in prison for 35 days. pic.twitter.com/qJlnHHGGdV— Ezra Levant ???? (@ezralevant) April 7, 2021
GraceLife is being walled off by two layers of security fencing and a black tarp to obscure the entrance to the church.— Sheila Gunn Reid (@SheilaGunnReid) April 7, 2021
RCMP and private Paladin security are here.
RCMP have no documentation to present to the church re:closure, but are keeping members off the property. pic.twitter.com/68E7ntCHVp
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion