BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Mayor Brandon Scott announced Thursday it is too early to lift restrictions this week, even though much of Maryland will get rid of capacity limits on restaurants and retail starting Friday night.
The mayor’s office tells WJZ, “The numbers and public health indicators clearly do not warrant a reopening at the governor’s pace at this time. The mayor remains confident in Baltimore’s authority to maintain the common sense, local public health mandates currently in place as we continue to navigate this pandemic.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sen. Rick Scott Threatens NCAA right back!
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case