Can’t Let You Go: Baltimore Tries To Lock Down Residents After Governor Lifts Restrictions
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Mayor Brandon Scott announced Thursday it is too early to lift restrictions this week, even though much of Maryland will get rid of capacity limits on restaurants and retail starting Friday night.
The mayor’s office tells WJZ, “The numbers and public health indicators clearly do not warrant a reopening at the governor’s pace at this time. The mayor remains confident in Baltimore’s authority to maintain the common sense, local public health mandates currently in place as we continue to navigate this pandemic.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative