BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Baltimore City Mayor Brandon Scott announced Thursday it is too early to lift restrictions this week, even though much of Maryland will get rid of capacity limits on restaurants and retail starting Friday night.
The mayor’s office tells WJZ, “The numbers and public health indicators clearly do not warrant a reopening at the governor’s pace at this time. The mayor remains confident in Baltimore’s authority to maintain the common sense, local public health mandates currently in place as we continue to navigate this pandemic.”
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?