In a report sent to all bishops in the United States, the Catholic League identified 32 times President Joe Biden has directly gone against the Catholic Church since taking office.
Biden, who used his Irish Catholic identity to help win over Catholic voters, has said that his “idea of self, of family, of community, of the wider world comes straight from my religion.” Despite his religious rhetoric, however, Catholic League President Bill Donohue said there have been “many instances where his decision-making on important moral issues is at variance with established Catholic teachings.”
The report lists grievances from Biden’s very first days in office up until the end of May, ranging from enthusiastic support for abortion, distortion of the sexes, and disregard for religious liberty. Among the specific instances listed are Biden’s executive order mandating that school students be allowed to use facilities for the opposite sex; the president resuming funding to the United Nations Population Fund, “which promotes family planning through the abortion;” and most recently, his budget plan, which got rid of a longstanding ban on using taxpayer dollars to fund abortions.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Human beings aren’t clownfish