Catholic League Slams Biden For 32 Direct Violations Of Core Church Teachings
In a report sent to all bishops in the United States, the Catholic League identified 32 times President Joe Biden has directly gone against the Catholic Church since taking office.
Biden, who used his Irish Catholic identity to help win over Catholic voters, has said that his “idea of self, of family, of community, of the wider world comes straight from my religion.” Despite his religious rhetoric, however, Catholic League President Bill Donohue said there have been “many instances where his decision-making on important moral issues is at variance with established Catholic teachings.”
The report lists grievances from Biden’s very first days in office up until the end of May, ranging from enthusiastic support for abortion, distortion of the sexes, and disregard for religious liberty. Among the specific instances listed are Biden’s executive order mandating that school students be allowed to use facilities for the opposite sex; the president resuming funding to the United Nations Population Fund, “which promotes family planning through the abortion;” and most recently, his budget plan, which got rid of a longstanding ban on using taxpayer dollars to fund abortions.
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie