In a report sent to all bishops in the United States, the Catholic League identified 32 times President Joe Biden has directly gone against the Catholic Church since taking office.
Biden, who used his Irish Catholic identity to help win over Catholic voters, has said that his “idea of self, of family, of community, of the wider world comes straight from my religion.” Despite his religious rhetoric, however, Catholic League President Bill Donohue said there have been “many instances where his decision-making on important moral issues is at variance with established Catholic teachings.”
The report lists grievances from Biden’s very first days in office up until the end of May, ranging from enthusiastic support for abortion, distortion of the sexes, and disregard for religious liberty. Among the specific instances listed are Biden’s executive order mandating that school students be allowed to use facilities for the opposite sex; the president resuming funding to the United Nations Population Fund, “which promotes family planning through the abortion;” and most recently, his budget plan, which got rid of a longstanding ban on using taxpayer dollars to fund abortions.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron