A CDC safety group said there’s a “likely association” between a rare heart inflammatory condition in adolescents and young adults mostly after they’ve received their second Covid-19 vaccine shot, citing the most recent data available.
There have been more than 1,200 cases of a myocarditis or pericarditis mostly in people 30 and under who received Pfizer’s or Moderna’s Covid vaccine, according to a series of slide presentations published Wednesday for a meeting of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.
Myocarditis is the inflammation of the heart muscle, while pericarditis is the inflammation of the membrane surrounding the heart.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron